My training and my experience allow me to offer my services for:
- online stores
- web app with rich functionalities
- public or private API creation and consuming
- native iOS / Android apps using RubyMotion
- mobile version of your website
- optimizing your existing app performances
- Ruby (and its eco-system) training
- security audit
- leading teams
- code reviews
- training (Ruby / Rails / Elixir / Vue.js / Ember.js)
- help to find the best technical solutions
- web app development using Ruby on Rails
- unix systems administration
- enhancement of information system
- proactive in improving technical skills
- wrote CRM from scratch
- built shopping sites
- secured E-Commerce platform development
- community website development
- E-Learning platform (Moodle) deployement, adaptation and scaling
- E-Commerce Website development (cart, secured payment, third-party software updating using XML)
- HTML/PHP/MySQL/Flash development for Arcelor group
- Mail and FTP servers administration on Unix systems
In my spare time I like to work on side projects and open source libraries by submitting pull requests.
Ruby on Rails - A web-application framework that includes everything needed to create database-backed web applications according to the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern using Ruby.
Hanami - Modern, fast and lightweight web framework for Ruby.
dry-rb - A collection of next-generation Ruby libraries which helps to write clear, flexible, and more maintainable Ruby code.
Homebrew - The missing package manager for macOS.
Oh My ZSH - Oh My Zsh is a delightful, open source, community-driven framework for managing your Zsh configuration. It comes bundled with a ton of helpful functions, helpers, plugins, themes, and a few things that make you shout...
Monky - Provides an interactive interface for Hg inside Emacs